JJrobots´s B-ROBOT EVO 2 Kit. Created to simplify the set up and integration of all the different devices involved in this project.
This COMPLETE VERSION includes all the electronic and hardware components required to create the B-Robot. You just need to assemble everything (optional 3D parts)
What you get when you buy this KIT:
- jjRobots Brain Shield
- Arduino Leonardo (CLONE) + USB cable (already programmed)
- 2x High Quality NEMA17 stepper motors +14 cms cables (pair)
- 2x Stepper motor driver
- IMU (gyro+accelerometers) + custom cable
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…)
- 6x AA Battery case with ON/OFF Switch (batteries not included)
- Bolts+nuts needed to set everything up
- Pair of nylon bumpers (14×5 cms)
- Double side tape, googly eyes…
- Optional: 3D printed parts
new B-ROBOT Evo 2 FEATURES:
- STEM education robot: perfect introduction to a robot that solves the inverted pendulum problem. Modify the B-robot EVO 2 as much as you can (both the robot parts themselves or its code) while you have fun!
- Control it using your smartphone/tablet via the free jjRobots APP
- Google Blockly controllable!
- Perfect to have fun as you learn robotics (Take a look to the Robotics Challenges!)
- Now can use regular AA batteries (or a 3 cells LIPO battery)
- Two SERVO outputs (one used for the ARM). Both can be controlled from the jjRobots APP
- Easier to print and using less plastic
- PRO MODE can be activated from your smartphone/Tablet (increased agility and velocity)
- Increased WIFI range (up to 40 meters)
- Battery status
- “Tilt angle” displayed in real time on your smartphone screen
B-ROBOT Evo 2 Features:
- STEM education robot. In addition to being fun, the B-robot EVO 2 engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys
- Control it using your smartphone/tablet using the free jjRobots APP
- Google Blockly controllable
- Perfect have fun as you learn about robotics (Take a look to the Robotics Challenges!)
- Open Robot project: code and 3D design files are open and shared. You could personalise your robot as much as you want.
- DIY & Hackeable: BROBOT is not a closed final product, BROBOT is an open, modifiable and hackeable platform, perfect to learn and play as much as you want!
- Develop your own apps: You could modify the source code of BROBOT to perform new tasks but the communication protocol is also open so you can develop your own IOS, Android, PC remote apps to control your BROBOT!
- Learn: BROBOT is a JJROBOTS product and this mean that you will receive a well documented project (source code and external documentation). We want you know all that is happening inside your Robot! This is ideal for learning and teaching technology. We will provide very good documentation. How we are controlling the motors, how we read and integrate the information from gyros and accelerometers, how we are controlling de stability of the robot, how we communicate with the control apps, etc…
– Build with your kids, at school, for yourself… this is a unique gadget. A perfect STEM education robot
– This self balancing robot has a medium size, perfect to carry your own beer (or mineral water ;-))
– There is a community behind BROBOT so you will have a forum to ask questions, share your experiences, MODs/ Hacks and contact other users…
– You can use these self balancing robot parts to create more robots or gadgets, keep in mind all the devices used in a BROBOT are standard electronic devices with a lot of potential. In the JJROBOTS community we want to show you how! You are now buying a self balancing robot, you are buying your a versatile set of electronics and ancillary devices.